Lately, I’ve been doing some clean eating and don’t get me wrong, have been enjoying it. However, after countless efforts of attempting to make a healthy chocolate moose, I am just not convinced that anything will be quite as satisfying as the real thing… So here are my ten reasons why to eat chocolate!
1. Chocolate has always been there for you. A break up, a bad day, you name it – chocolate has always been your friend in times of need, and always will be.
2. A chocolate moose that is made with predominantly banana… will taste like banana. Tried and tested.
3. Chocolate stimulates the release of endorphins, which makes you happy. Everyone needs a bit of happiness in their lives.
4. At Thorntons, you can buy a shot of melted chocolate. There is nothing in the world that could ever replace that. You do know that.
5. Dark chocolate is good for you and contains antioxidants…
If you’re already eating dark chocolate, you might as well eat all chocolate.
6. There is probably as many articles online claiming chocolate is good for you as there are claiming that it isn’t. That’s the beauty of the internet.
7. You can’t get a “bad bar of chocolate” like you can get a “bad plate of food” or a “bad apple”
8. Because chocolate fountains exist. Valid reason.
9. Everyone is secretly jealous of you when you are eating a bar of chocolate.
10. Chocolate isn’t judgemental.
Will you ever question chocolate again? I hope not.
Peace and love and chocolate x