Sorry for not having blogged in a little while, I have been moving home from University in preparation for the real world… well as much as you can class living with my parents “the real world”. But still. I have got a new job lined up as a Marketing Co-ordinator, which I will start on the 15th of July, but until then, I am very much penny-less and lusting over things that I just cannot afford. So, I decided to write a short post on certain things that I’d be spending my money on right now if I wasn’t so poor!
1. (Image by beautyandrags.co.uk) What I wouldn’t do to have one of these beauties in my life. I want to be part of the Olympus PEN generation! I give it two months at work until I cave and treat myself to this camera. Did I say two months? I meant two weeks.
2. (Image by merrimaking.co.uk) Have you ever seen a happier looking bumbag? I don’t think you have… This is the cutest looking thing and I feel like I need it in my life for festival fun. Found this on Lazy Oaf’s website… absolutely love Lazy Oaf at the moment. I think because it’s summer I want all of my clothes to look fun and crazy… all the time. After getting the image from Merrimaking.co.uk, I then discovered Merrimaking… which lead me on to my next lust item…
3. (Image by Merrimaking.co.uk) The DISCO sweatshirt. I love this. I love disco. That is all. I advise any festival lovers to check out Merrimaking if you haven’t heard of them! Bound to cheer up a drizzly Monday.
4. (Image by Urban Outfitters.com) In my head I’m imagining a barbecue on a terrace, corks popping, drinks flowing, summer tunes breezing through my (imaginary) swanky flat… You feeling it too? Absolutely love this record player from Urban Outfitters… Now I’ve just got to get my own place and matching furniture and everything… No biggie.
5. (Image by Amazon. com) Now my final thing is a little bit of a cheat as my Mum (who I am currently living with) did actually buy one of these so I do have daily access to one. But this means I know how great it is… and it’s pretty great! I love just throwing in healthy ingredients and making all sorts of crazy looking blends. Man, I’m so wild. But healthiness is the first step to happiness! Or something like that…
Hope you all enjoyed my lust-list and it gives you some summer inspo for spending your money… if you didn’t have enough already!
Peace love and lust-lists xxx